- Time: You return the product within a reasonable time after purchasing the product. Reasonable time is assessed on a case-by-case basis and taking into account things such as the product purchased, the product’s price and the time between purchase and return;
- Product: You return the product for our inspection and clearly identify the fault;
- Proof: You supply satisfactory proof of purchase such as the store receipt/tax invoice or online order confirmation email; and
- Remedy: Where the product is returned, inspected and assessed as faulty, you can elect to receive a refund or replacement (where available).
NINE WEST reserves the right not to accept the return of a faulty product where we inspect the product and reasonably assess that the fault is as a result of:
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse (for example, treatment inconsistent with the product's care instructions); or
- Usual wear and tear following use of the product.
Please contact the NINE WEST stores directly or Submit A Request and a NINE WEST Representative will assist you.